Mr. Feferman is admitted to practice law in Texas
and Colorado. He received his B.S. in Economics as an accounting major
from the Wharton School of Finance at the University of Pennsylvania
in 1962, and his J.D. from Harvard Law School in 1965. Although he
limits his practice to law, he is also a certified public accountant.
He is a member of the Texas, Colorado, and Corpus Christi
Bar Associations as well as the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Mr. Feferman currently serves as the Chairman of the Board of the Corpus Christi International Airport. He is also Vice Chairman of the South Coast Angel Network, and is a Member of the Advisory Board of the Business Innovations Center at Texas A&M Corpus Christi. Mr. Feferman is also a Member of the Board of Directors of Harbor Playhouse, and is a Member of the Congregation Beth Israel's Trust Committee.
His previous memberships and positions include:
- Securities Registration Committee of the Texas Society of Certified
- Committee on Foreign Investment in U.S. Real Estate, American Bar
- Legislative Committee of the American Resort and Residential Development
- Committee on Development of Existing Industries Task Force, Corpus
Christi Area Economic Development Corporation.
- Leadership Corpus Christi alumni.
- Corpus Christi Citizens Police Academy alumni.
- President and Director, Chairman of Trust Committee, Temple Beth
- Director and Vice President, Community Development Corporation.
- Director and Treasurer, Jewish Community Council.
- Member of original committee established in 1992 by Nueces County
to assist in drafting and administering the regulations controlling
beach access and dune permits, the Nueces County Beach Management
- Director and Treasurer, Corpus Christi Yacht Club.
- Member Charter Revision Commission, City of Corpus Christi, Texas.
- Board of Directors, Corpus Christi Symphony Orchestra.
Mr. Feferman served as a captain in the U.S. Army and was awarded the
Bronze Star for service in Vietnam during 1966 and 1967.
Law Offices of Donald M. Feferman, P.C.:
Legal information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal
legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer or attorney client relationship. Any
results set forth here were dependent on the facts of that case and the results
will differ from case to case. Please contact our Corpus Christi, Texas Stockbroker
Fraud and Arbitration Law Firm.